Wednesday 23 September 2015

Humphrey Weightman

Today in class we had a visit from a great graphic designer,  Humphrey Weightman.   He gave us a talk on everything from how he started getting into graphic design to where he is now.  He explained the differences in cost,  processes and the colours used from when he started to now.  He also explained how things have dramatically changed over the years and was very detailed in explaining everything.   I really enjoyed listening to everything he had to say as I have not really looked into design before, I am definitely interested in learning more.  Humphrey started from nothing and is now a self-employed, successful graphic designer.   It's lovely to hear a success story as it gives hope for the future,  I feel that I can achieve my goals and now feel positive about pursuing a career in art and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment