Wednesday 25 January 2017

Charicature

I was asked to make a charicature of myself for homework. I searched for some ideas of charicatures online,  wondering if it would bring up what I predicted it would.  Sure enough,  there were images of people with over exaggerated facial features,  some with comical accessories.  I began to think how I would represent myself and after a few sketches, I decided I was like a super hero.  As I began to draw,  I found it difficult to over exaggerated my facial features but I like what I have done. I see myself as strong,  confident and not afraid of trying something new. I feel that every day is a struggle due to my hectic life but,  everyday I feel accomplished and proud of myself.  Of course I will have good days and bad days like everyone else, but I power through and i am happy with what I have produced.


No comments:

Post a Comment