Sunday 10 January 2016

Futurism. The revolt 1911

 I have been looking at different movements for my assessment.  When I first read about futurism, I found the work very interesting.  When I first saw 'the revolt ' by Luigi Russolo, my first impressions were of curiosity and inspiration.  I remember thinking how I would be able to recreate this work of art.  I noticed that the original was created using oil on canvas,  I have been learning about oil paints and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try them out. Although it could do with a few touch ups,  I am very pleased with the result. As I started this painting,  iwas unsure how to capture the correct angle of the city in the background.  I feel this has worked very well and I would like to try another futuristic artwork. Here is my result..







No comments:

Post a Comment