Wednesday 17 February 2016

Photography - LED lights and bubbles cropped photographs

A few weeks ago I was experimenting with coloured LED lights and bubbles, to see if I could come up with some interesting photos.   I came across 2 short videos I took at the time I came up with "my planets"  (see previous post). As these videos were still on my phone,  I decided to screenshot sections of the video, so I was able to keep them as images.  While doing this,  i was unaware that a "pause" symbol was also saved onto the image. This was interesting, as it gave me the opportunity to crop sections of each image.  To my surprise,  by cropping out section's of these images,  it produced an even better result.  I then used different filters to alter some of the images to produce  different variations of colour and tone. As I said,  I was experimenting but I am pleased that I was able to produce a variety of stronger, smoother and lighter colour combinations.













No comments:

Post a Comment