Friday 4 March 2016

Photography - reflections inspiration

I am still trying to decide the best way to express how I see my world through reflections. I want to produce something interesting and different so I spent these last few days experimenting with different types of reflection for inspiration.  I used a variety of techniques including water in a glass, reflection in a car window,  Puddles, sunglasses and even a microwave,  as well as a few more.  What I have gained from doing this is, I have found that bright lighting is extremely important in producing a better result.  On a clear bright day,  I discovered that there were better reflections than on a darker miserable day. I feel I have made a good starting point but still unsure If I should use mirrors or water for my final set.
















No comments:

Post a Comment